"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -John F. Kennedy

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Surrender

     A couple nights ago at youth group, the lesson really caught my attention. The topic was "Surrender." We talked about surrendering to the Lord and letting Him take control of our lives.
     When I think about it, it's one of the hardest things for me to actually do. It doesn't seem like a thing that should be hard.. to let God take control and lead us when we're having trouble with something? It seems like I always think about me, what I want to do and when I want to do it.. what I want to  happen and when I want it to happen....
      This week I've really been working on surrendering things to God and letting Him take control and guide me on things.
      I guess this post is pretty boring but it's what has been going through my mind and I thought I would share it.


     -Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment