"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -John F. Kennedy

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gift?

     Everyday at school I see people, people having good days and people having bad days... but I don't just watch them be sad, I talk to them, I cannot get myself to stay away from them, if I see someone having a bad day, I talk to them. I let them know that there will be better days.
     The thing that hurts me the most is to see people that are hurt, I can't just watch it all happen and not DO anything about it.
     I had a chance to talk to a few people today and, one made me realize that not everyone is like me, not everyone can approach someone they don't know to let them know that it's gonna be okay. I don't blame people for just watching, it really is a scary thing to do when you don't know what kind of reaction your going to get.
     Talking to these people and watching them cry hurts so bad, but after awhile and I see them smile, it's worth it to me.
     We talked about gifts from the Holy Spirit at youth group, I feel like maybe this is mine, maybe God gave me this and, as long as I believe He gave this to me, I'll use it.

...

      This doesn't have much to do with what I was talking about above but, I was in chemistry class and I saw this quote: 
"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue."

     It's so true and I was wondering all day, what kind of person has that much creativity to make an analogy like that, thats crazy, and its really funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment