"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -John F. Kennedy

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

European Adventure: Leaving the Nest

    

Katy and I during our layover at the Chicago Airport.


The Chicago airport is HUGE!


A picture from the plane, it was a really boring flight, and I couldn't sit still or focus on the movie, I was really apprehensive and excited about what the next month had in store.

  
This is the sunset from 36000 feet, it looks pretty much the same. As the sun set on the way there, the sun actually rose from the other direction not very long afterwards. It was kind of cool. 


This is the Picture I took right when the plane landed in Germany, this was really exciting, not only because we were in Europe finally, but because we were in Europe and we were in charge of ourselves. 
I am doing these posts about Europe in the order of our trip, keep checking as I will have more daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment