"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -John F. Kennedy

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

European Adventure June, 13th 2010 Die, France


 These pictures are the trip from Entreveux, France to Die, France (dee). We pulled of the road in the mountains on our way to take some pictures with the mountians, there were huge rocks and boulders and it seemed like nothing was really holding them in place, it was really cool to experience because I had never been to the mountains before this.








 This is a citadel in Die, we stayed at a campground not far from here. It wasn't as cool as the citadel in Entreveaux, this one had a lot of wear and tear and were weren't allowed to go inside it. Die really wasn't one of my favorite stops on our trip, it didn't seem like much of a tourist town and I really didn't know much about the things I saw when we were touring the city.



1 comment: