"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -John F. Kennedy

Thursday, August 2, 2012


I agree with this 100%,  I don't want to work for somebody else's food, shelter, and health care when they are perfectly capable of going out and working for it themselves and then having to watch them complain or about how its not good enough. Or just let people sit around all day doing drugs because they know that they're gonna get that welfare check at the end of the week, I don't want to be an enabler, I don't want my hard earned money to go towards someone that is perfectly capable of earning their own way through life. 

My grandparents, my parents, brothers and sisters, and some aunts and uncles have worked for everything they have and are happier with what they have because they worked for it, nothing was just handed to them, they struggled but in the end the struggle was worth it, knowing that they earned what they have is a lot more satisfying. 

1 comment:

  1. Work is good for us, it teaches us to appreciate things.

    ReplyDelete